Dedicated to new leaders who need a simple, practical and immediate guide on making well-considered, correct and sustainable decisions at the organisational level. This introductory course teaches incoming leaders the basics of a simple and powerful decision method.
With this course:
- you will learn to decide using an effective method;
- you will be aware of the critical points of a decision-making process;
- you will be confronted with techniques that facilitate decision-making.
Newly appointed managers, supervisors, and those who sometimes have to make delicate and complex decisions.
- The 5 phases of the decision-making process:
- Acknowledge the problem.
- Prepare the decision.
- Interact with the people involved.
- Make the decision.
- Check and verify.
- The critical points of a decision.
- Techniques and tools to make better decisions.
- Practical exercises and simulations.
The course is highly experiential and includes hands-on exercises and simulations. A method resulting from years of practical experience.