As a leader, your role is to empower and grow your people for them to find their own creative solutions and act as an independent centre of initiative. Coaching is a conversational approach which aims at empowering your counterpart for them to express their innate potential.
It is based on the belief that each person is unique and is best positioned to find solutions to his challenge. Through active listening and powerful questions, the leader as a coach can help its people clarify their objectives, develop awareness about themselves and their environment and find creative solutions to their problems while feeling empowered and motivated to implement them.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Empower and grow your employees using specific coaching skills.
- Carry efficient coaching discussion in an online environment.
- Implement specific coaching interventions to address performance issues.
Leaders, Managers and employees willing to acquire the fundamental coaching skills
Leaders as a coach
- Coaching philosophy & the benefits of coaching
- What is coaching in the context of a managerial role & the required mindset shifts
- Coaching conversation structure
- Asking powerful questions
- Mirroring & Reframing
- Reading the unspoken (body language, tones of voice, etc…)
Coaching for improved performance
- How to address the performance issue using a coaching approach
- Practice on real cases
The course focuses on online methodologies and highlights the techniques, tools and behaviours essential for this communication channel.