Purpose of the workshop
The goal of the intervention is to shed light on the basics of stress management according to three different perspectives
- Theoretical framework (i.e. fundamentals on various theoretical approaches).
- Practical remedies (i.e. basic types of interventions: primary, secondary and tertiary).
- Myths and legends (some naive beliefs on stress…).
The workshop will have a practical approach, deriving concepts and strategies of interventions from the audience proactive participation.
Introductions to Stress theory
- The three stages of the GAS model: (1) alarm, (2) resistance (3) exhaustion
- The principle of Fight or Flight
- The Job Demand-Control Theory
Measurements and interventions
- The role of person-environment interaction
- The purpose of the “coping” strategies: the cases of positive thinking and mindfulness
- The role of cognitions, emotions and personality traits
- The scale of Holmes and Rahe
- Measure your stress level
Myths and legends of stress
- “A bit of stress is positive.”
- “Engaged people are never stressed.”
- Duration: 2 to 4 hours including a break (possibility to do 2 events, one in the morning and one in the afternoon to involve all the workers).
- Available in Italian and English.
- Number of participants: up to 100.
- Suggested number of participants: 20 (allows interaction with the audience).
- Place of the event: at the company headquarters or in a host location to be agreed.
There are no reviews yet.