Assertiveness fosters a work environment in which everyone has a positive and sincere attitude, engages emotionally and intellectually to achieve the corporate vision, and is encouraged to make their best contribution. Assertiveness is a prerequisite for effective leadership, at all levels. This course provides practical guidance on how to be more assertive in life and at work.
At the end of the training, you will be able to:
- manage properly negative emotions (anxiety, fear, rage);
- communicate effectively;
- advocate your ideas and your rights with a positive mood.
Our approach is Experiential Learning! We learn by doing; by giving exercises and by simulating realistic situations, we practice and improve.
Everyone who wants to dramatically improve his/her communication skills and to lead effectively a conversation with assertiveness.
- Leadership universals
- Traditional and transformative leadership
- Situational leadership
- Leadership Charisma
- Assertive leadership
Choose to be an assertive leader
- Choose your values and objectives
- Act towards important things
- Do the first step!
- Listening techniques
- Avoid being overwhelmed by negative emotions (anxiety, fear, rage)
- Focus on your goals
- Languages techniques
- Non-verbal techniques
- Assertive behaviours
- The art of questioning
- Practising on assertiveness cases