I want to improve my skills in managing stressful periods, increasing my resilience and acting more functional behaviours.
Characteristics of this coaching path
This path uses a cognitive-behavioural approach to manage non-pathological stress situations*, increasing resilience and improving performance. The model used is Coaching with ACT (Blonna, 2011), which identifies Psychological Flexibility as a fundamental construct. The participant will learn how to develop new cognitive, emotional and behavioural resources through six key psychological processes determined by the ACT model.
* If the situation presents itself with clinically relevant connotations, involvement will be required of professionals or specialized structures outside the coaching path.
- Stress level assessment.
- The ACT model for stress management.
- Mindfulness: practical applications.
- Strategies for managing dysfunctional negative emotions.
- Strategies for managing dysfunctional thoughts.
- Knowing and directing one’s Values .
- Methods for implementing effective behaviours.