Coaching Using a Foreign Language (CUFLA) is an innovative approach to improves your business performance while practising your language skills.
Managers, entrepreneurs, professionals are increasingly operating in a global environment and need to master foreign languages as well as to develop themselves and therefore improve their performance at work. Learning a new language and coaching is an effective way of pursuing such aims. But they have limited time to do all of that!
What if starting today you could improve your business performance while practising a foreign language at the same time?
The framework of coaching is a structured conversation
Coaching is defined as “a managed conversation that takes places between two people (e.n.: the coach and the coachee), aims to support a sustainable change to behaviours or way of thinking, focuses on learning and development.” (Van Nieuwerburgh, 2017).
Therefore, the coaching setting offers a perfect opportunity for you to improve your foreign language proficiency while developing yourself and your career
If you are learning a foreign language and wish to undertake a professional coaching path to improve your performance or progress in your career, then being coached in that same language, is tremendously worthwhile.
Such a combination can allow you to:
- receive personalised coaching to target your business, academic or life goals, while brushing up on your command of the foreign language you are studying;
- raise your engagement both in the coaching conversation and in your language studies by stimulating your quest for knowledge;
- practice your vocabulary with a subject that matters to you: yourself.
For leaders, talents or anyone who wishes to enhance their foreign language practise by combining it with a professional Coaching program
If you are
- a leader or professional who works in an international environment using a foreign language, such as English, and want to target your business goals supported by a native speaker professional coach;
- a talent who wishes to combine an ongoing language training with a business or academic coach;
- a person who has undertaken a language training (such as English) and wants to take a Life Coaching program using that same language to improve your life and well-being;
Then Coaching using a foreign language (CUFLA) is for you!