This product is available in E-LEARNING mode, on the dedicated portal www.huract.online.
The bundle includes two courses: Time Etiquette Training and Managing Chaos Training. The two courses complement each other. The advice is to proceed first with the Time Etiquette course and then move on to the Managing Chaos course.
Time Etiquette Training
The Time Etiquette course has the following purposes:
- Explain the rationale and objectives of the Time Etiquette.
- Spread a culture of following the Time Etiquette.
- Provide guidelines for effective behaviour in terms of the use of time, communication channels and deadline management.
- The ultimate goal is to improve performance, work quality and well-being through Time Etiquette compliant behaviour.
At the end of the course, the participant can download the Time Etiquette "manifesto" customised according to the organisation's needs.
Managing Chaos Training
The purpose of the course is twofold.
- Provide people with processes, methods and technologies to manage their time and activities.
- Provide methods that are integrated and compliant with the company's Time Etiquette.
The course teaches you how to organise your activities, how to manage deadlines, priorities and contexts. The course is based on the Deming cycle, a process designed to improve the quality of processes and activities. We have accommodated this process to manage chaos according to the Time Etiquette principles. The course also provides useful information on the technologies available with which to implement the method.