This course is designed to provide the fundamental of coaching. Through the primary process phases inspired by the G.R.O.W. coaching model (Withomre, 2019), participants will experience a simple but revealing coaching session.
- A basic understanding of the coaching process
- A basic application of coaching tools and techniques
- A practical experience of the use of coaching in your practice
Participants are managers, entrepreneurs, and sporty people willing to apply coaching practices for themselves and their collaborators.
- The basic phases of coaching
- Conducting a session using open questions and active listening
- Understanding the as-is situation
- Setting a well-formed goal and analysing options to achieve it
This course is practical and includes exercises, simulations role-playing.
There are no reviews yet.