There are interviews where, unfortunately, the content differs from the other party's expectations. These interviews may be characterised by strong emotional involvement. Therefore they are interviews with a strong emotional charge. Being able to conclude the meeting where both "get out heads held high" is the goal of this course.
With this course:
- you will acquire tools and methodologies to better manage interviews with difficult situations;
- you will be able to master individual parts of the interview;
- you will handle complicated situations with a calm and cool head.
Managers and supervisors with direct management of personnel and all those who, by function, are involved in giving bad news.
- Elements of a challenging interview
- Structure of problematic interview
- Communication barriers
- Winning attitudes
- Obligations and duties
- Practical exercises
There are no reviews yet.