I want to improve my well-being, optimism, and happiness because I believe that being an optimist helps me achieve my goals.
Characteristics of this coaching path
This path uses Positive Psychology, particularly the PERMA model (Seligman, 2011), to develop happiness and optimism. Perhaps few know that the term “happiness” is used, in psychology, as an abbreviation of a measurable construct, technically denoted as Subjective Well Being (SWB). The SWB can be improved by developing positive emotions (P), the level of engagement (E), social relations (R), awareness (M), and his the ability to achieve concrete objectives and targets (A).
- Know and apply the principles of Positive Psychology to yourself.
- P: Develop positive emotions.
- E: Increase engagement.
- R: Developing social capital and networking.
- M: Acquiring awareness and purpose.
- A: Commit to achieving goals.