I want to improve my professional or academic performances.
Characteristics of this coaching path
This coaching path uses a cognitive-behavioural approach to enhance the coachee’s strengths and improve their performance. The underlying models are the Positive Psychology (Seligman, 2012) and, in particular, the GROW approach (Whitmore, 2017) and the solution-focused-approach (O’Connel, 2012).
- Setting and defining the to-be objectives.
- Analysing the as-is reality.
- Generating options and solutions.
- Assessing strengths, weakness, opportunities, threatens.
- Train to manage thoughts, emotions, behaviours.
- Develop positive thinking and optimism.
- Making plans and getting feedback.
- Celebrating achievements.