Much of the work done in most organizations, is done collaboratively by teams. The team is the molecular unit where real production happens, where innovative ideas are conceived and tested, and where employees experience most of their work.
So how do you measure and foster the effectiveness of your team?
Research shows that the best performing teams are not the one with the smartest & most skilled individuals. Highly performing teams are the ones who know how to leverage the collective intelligence of the group as a whole. A diverse group of individuals who know how to co-create and perform well together toward shared and meaningful objectives, a team where everyone’s potential is leveraged at its best to create results that go beyond the sum of the parts.
This experiential course will teach you the conditions and practices to foster the collective intelligence of your team.
Organic teams who want to improve their collective performance (both onsite & remote teams). Managers, Leaders, team members who want to understand, assess and develop collective intelligence.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Assess the current level of the collective intelligence of your team.
- Develop the right mindsets & behaviours which foster the collective intelligence (Growth Mindset, Psychological Safety, Listening skills).
- Design as a team how you want to work together in order to create engagement and efficient collaboration within the team.
- Efficiently manage your team meetings & decision-making process
- What is collective intelligence?
- How do you measure it?
The conditions & skills required to foster the collective intelligence
- Growth mindset
- Psychological safety
- Listening skills
Designing as a team “How you want to work together”
- Setting a team pact
- Team norms, values & performance standards
- Supporting working processes & tools
Managing efficient meetings & Decision Making
- Different type of meetings & setting meeting routines
- Efficient team meeting management best practices (off-line & On-line)
- Efficient decision making
Practice the learning with your team via a Team coaching session (optional)