This course brings order to chaos. At the organizational level, a behavioural style of interaction between people called TIME ETIQUETTE is proposed. On a personal level, it is proposed to adopt a methodology and innovative technological tools to plan and manage activities.
Managers, CEOs, HR managers, project managers and everyone who needs a new powerful model to improve time management, activities and well being in life and inside the organization.
- Target 80/10: at least 80% of you will increase by 10% in productivity and well being
- Rationality is sometimes counterintuitive
Chaos and butterflies
- The butterfly effect
- The effect of Psychological Chaos
- Managing multitasking at the individual level
- Managing multitasking at the organizational level
- Shortest Job First
Managing communication channels
- Synchronous and asynchronous communication channels
- Synchronous communication channels: pay attention, now!
- Asynchronous communication channels: pay attention, then (but when?)
- How to use properly all communication channels (mail, phone, SMS, chat, etc.)
- Avoiding the fully-synchronous organization
Rational and emotional: who is leading the game?
- Reinforcement learning
- Setting properly the deadlines (and get them to be respected)
- Decrease anxiety inside the organization and save money!
Remember all, always!
- Prospective memory - how it works
- Prospective memory and multitasking
- Manage ideas that pop up!
- Roles for surviving in the open-office
- Rules for effective usage of teleworking opportunity
The TIME ETIQUETTE ®
- Save money and improve well being using the TIME ETIQUETTE
- Develop the TIME ETIQUETTE
- Disseminate the TIME ETIQUETTE across the organization
- Make the TIME ETIQUETTE be respected by all
- Basic of Mind Mapping
- Using mind mapping to represent objectives and ideas
- Using mind mapping to manage projects
- Using mind mapping to plan your life
- Use mind mapping inside the organization
The pillars of managing chaos
- Individual Values and Organizational Values: beyond common misunderstanding
- Manage goals and projects
- Manage activities and tasks
- Yes, we also have some dreams to be managed!
- The Basket: where all goes
- An evolutionary model of "Task List"
- Managing properly the Diary
The process of managing chaos
- The PDCA Model
- Plan: organize and schedule your tasks
- Do: execute your tasks and delegate others
- Check: define the BENA (Best Next Activity)
- Act: managing interruptions
Tools and Apps
- Using Note and Promemoria (Mac world)
- Using an Excel Spreadsheet
- Using specific apps (Mac and Windows world)