This course will teach you a systemic problem-solving methodology for tackling complex projects or introducing significant changes. You will use methods and tools from three approaches:
- The System Engineering methodology
- The fundamentals of Project Management
- Some elements of Organizational Psychology
The course will make extensive use of techniques and tools. You will learn, among other things, how to conduct a brainstorming meeting, service mind mapping, perform scenario analysis, and develop a project using a simple but complete project management tool.
Unit managers, managers, and anyone who needs a method to manage complex projects to design a solution or manage a change. People who wish to learn the basics of Project Management and adopt techniques and methodologies such as brainstorming, systemic analysis, mind-mapping, scenario analysis, SWOT analysis and more.
The two souls of System Engineering
- Systemic thinking
- The way of working as a team
The problem-solving process
- Analysis of the initial request
- Analysis of the current situation
- Analysis of the assignment
- Checklist for the analysis of the assignment
- Tools and methods for analyzing the current system
- Outline of process analysis
- Activity analysis (flow-chart)
- Structural analysis (mind-mapping)
- Analysis of indicators of psychological constructs (questionnaires and interviews)
- Analysis of external systems (of influence)
- Detection and measurement of organizational constructs - interviews and questionnaires
- Tools and methods for analyzing future developments
- Scenario analysis technique
- SWOT analysis
- Definition of objectives
- Project (what) and process (how) objectives
- Definition of a catalogue of objectives
- Search for solutions
- The brainstorming method
- Choice of the optimal solution
Fundamentals of Project Management
- Installation and configuration of the Project Management tool
- From the Activity List to the Work Breakdowns Structure (WBS)
- Determine the sequence of activities and their parallelism
- The realization of the GANTT diagram
- Baseline and Critical Path.
At the end of the course, a certificate of participation will be issued. In addition, an exhaustive bibliography will be released. The documentation used will be made available in the huract.online Learning Management System, where you can consult for one year.
There are no reviews yet.